Cut taxes, cut regulations, reduce the size of government and big money.
Do you remember the years from 2000 to 2008 when we lived through:
• Tax cuts — for the rich (economic inequality)
• Cut regulations — for the scammers (mortgage fraud, Bernie Madoff); cut regulations — for the polluters (rise of lobbyists for the polluters)
We are about to hear much more of this. The rich are even more powerful.
• Citizens United decision by the Supreme Court which allows individuals to pour unlimited amounts of money into the political system.
• Billionaire Koch brothers claimed that they would spend $800 million dollars on the 2016 election.
• Billionaires and corporations buy things when they spend money. In this case they are buying parts of our political system. Control of the government by the wealthy and the corporations is called plutocracy, not democracy.
Thus expect to hear:
• Cut taxes — for the rich — for the corporations
• Cut regulations — for the rich — for the corporation; cut regulations — for the scammers; cut regulations — for the polluters
Donald Trumps appointments to his cabinet include:
• Six former Goldman Sachs bankers. Drain the swamp???????
• Billionaires, Betsy DeVos, Wilbur Ross, Andrew Puzder, Linda McMahon and Carl Icahn.
Control of the government by the rich and the corporations is called plutocracy, not democracy.
Robert Peterson, Henning, MN