One of our Pelican Rapids Press readers sauntered down the block last week, from the Pelican Rapids Pool Hall, to the Press office with a “Mystery Tool” in hand. Larry Drechsel plopped the unit on the front counter. A friend found it at a rummage sale. Larry is pictured here with the tool. Also pictured, a close-up of the unit. If you have an idea of what this tool was used for, email me, Louis Hoglund, at email@example.com. Or call 218-863-1421.
- From the Beatles to local performers, historic impact of Everlys well-established by Tom Hintgen
- Dunvilla Inn to re-open in May by Louis Hoglund
- STATE OF MINNESOTA IN DISTRICT COURT COUNTY OF OTTER TAIL IN DISTRICT COURT SEVENTH JUDICIAL DISTRICT Court File No. 56-CV-19-1563 Mark D. Rethwisch and Jamie A. Rethwisch, by Pelican Press
- ‘Nosy’ red fox pup rescued from predicament by Pelican Township official Paul Restad by Pelican Rapids Press
- Pelican’s Petznick wins third straight Lida junior golf tourney by Pelican Rapids Press