The Central Minnesota Irrigator’s Corporation (CMIC) will hold an Irrigation Clinic on Thursday, January 24, 2019 at the Maslowski Wellness & Research Center in Wadena.
Registration begins at 8:30 a.m. with the program starting at 9:15 a.m. and concluding by 1:00 p.m. This is followed by the CMIC Annual Meeting and door prizes. Exhibitors will have booths for your viewing. The Irrigation Clinic Educational Program will include:
• DOT Commercial Enforcement
• New Tax Laws
• Water Quality/Precision Ag Scholarship
• Central Minnesota Irrigator’s Corporation (CMIC) 50th Annual Meeting:
• 50 Years CMIC & Ag Center
• Legislative Irrigation Issues and Your Irrigation Associations
• Resolutions & Election of New Board Members & IAM Directors
The Central Minnesota Irrigator’s Corporation (CMIC) welcomes and invites irrigators, dry land producers, area businesses, and the public to attend and participate in this year’s Irrigation Clinic.
For more information, please contact: Keith Olander, Director, Central Lakes Ag and Energy Center & CMIC Educational Advisor; by phone at 1-218-894-5141 or by email at Keith.Olander@clcmn.edu